top of page

Dr Ashley Reece  •  Children's Doctor

DR AR Biz Card Collage

Emergency Advice

What to do if you need urgent medical advice?


Dr Reece does not offer an emergency service to private patients. He may be available for a clinic appointment at short notice but if your child is unwell with an acute illness, he suggests you contact your General Practitioner, NHS 111, access your local Emergency Department (A&E) department or, if you are really worried, call an ambulance by dialling 999 in the UK.

bottom of page